AVANT is recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Representative to work with a growing company in Wake Forest, NC. The position is responsible for servicing and retaining new and existing benefits insurance accounts and referring potential business to other departments and affiliates. The selected candidate will support producer(s) in managing renewals and new sales by preparing quotes and proposals, and serve as the primary point of contact for all client inquiries.
- Respond to customer and insurance company inquiries in a timely manner via telephone and email and record communications using Applied software.
- Use encrypted software to send email containing sensitive or protected information.
- Quote and re-market benefits insurance policies using internet based systems.
- Prepare accurate, organized quotes and proposals for renewals and prospective business.
- Maintain vendor/carrier relationships and stay current with their benefits plans.
- Ensure the proper placement of requested coverage and document all transactions using Applied software.
- Ensure that insurance coverage is underwritten to at least agency minimum standards and consistent with the standard operating procedures for all new policies.
- Correspond with clients and insurance carriers to obtain information and/or inform them of account status or changes.
- Analyze information from clients, original insurance applications, and other company documents to determine if changes are needed and effects of changes.
- Accurately process and record new insurance policies and changes according to agency procedures.
- Accurately modify, update, and process existing policies and claims to reflect any change in beneficiary, amount of coverage, or type of insurance.
- Organize and maintain detailed records for each client using Applied software.
- Review and verify data, such demographics, coverage, and premiums on insurance applications and policies.
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Answer office telephones, greet visitors, and perform various administrative duties including mailing, faxing, copying, etc.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Refer potential business to other departments and affiliates.
- Round out accounts and cross sell in order to offer greatest level of protection to each client.
- Solicit referrals from preferred clients.
- Utilize company marketing campaigns.
Click here to apply on-line for this position.