AVANT is recruiting for Customer Service professionals for a local employer. These are great positions with flexible schedules and great opportunity for growth. In the position, the primary responsibility is to assist our customers by providing world class customer service, in English and Spanish, when answering phones or communicating through email.
This is an ENTRY LEVEL position.
- Efficiently and accurately place orders using data entry.
- Provide accurate information regarding products, orders placed, package tracking, shipping and other assistance to help meet and exceed customers’ needs
- Sell loyalty clubs as well as weekly specials to meet set sales goals.
- Assist in other locations throughout the company as needed.
- BILINGUAL (fluent) in English and Spanish
- Must be customer service and sales oriented.
- Must have outgoing and friendly personality.
- Must have a pleasant telephone voice and be able to prove correct knowledge/use of spoken and written English and Spanish (meaning usage of correct verb tense, no slang)
- Be able to accurately type and use Window computer base system.
- Be able to effectively navigate the internet; ability to use search engines is needed.
- Knowledge of Soccer/Lacrosse/Rugby would be a plus.
- Must be able to sit for expended periods of time.
- Must be able to work afternoon and/or evening hours.
- There are NO 1st shift positions available
- Must also be available to work a rotating weekend schedule
Click here to apply on-line and be considered for the position.