AVANT is currently recruiting for a Program Associate for a full-time, temporary-to-hire position in Chapel Hill.
The right candidate for this position:
- Plans, coordinates, and manages participant and guest logistics (e.g., transportation, hotel accommodations, off-site meals, any meal vouchers, and travel money cards).
- Prepares and distributes materials, including hotel welcome packets, binders, and name tags/name tents in order to communicate information to constituents.
- Maintains participant area of the program website.
Provides necessary information on program speakers, instructors and advisors; teaching/advising sessions; and pay rates to so that faculty contracts may be produced in a timely manner.
- Distributes program marketing material to potential participants and sponsors, or to other parties at the Program Director’s request.
Tracks, manages, and distributes incoming participant registration information.
- Manages program inventory and supplies (e.g., shirts, binders, course materials) as well as their distribution to participants as appropriate.
- Acts as a liaison with program speakers and instructors by communicating to them logistics and participant information, and collecting from them any course materials for subsequent distribution to participants.
- Creates itineraries for distinguished visitors at program activities.
- Acts as on-site staff coordinator during program events, including setting up classrooms, collecting evaluations, and managing any meal vouchers and other duties as required.
- Addresses special requests from participants, speakers, instructors, and official guests during program.
- Coordinates the post-program shipment of participant materials, including electronic copies of course materials.
- Archives electronic and hard-copy program materials, including but not limited to participant binders, electronic copies of materials, any additional participant information, schedules, evaluations, and participant biographies.
- Sends program binder and any other relevant materials to the sponsoring organization, as required.
- Aggregates and reviews in-program and post-program evaluations of faculty and content.
- Processes speaker/faculty invoices by preparing and submitting check requests for reimbursement.
- Responds effectively to information requests from alumni.
- Responds to general program inquiries.
- Provides administrative support to program director as needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded professional to join a great organization. Click here to apply on-line, and to be considered for this position.