A growing local insurance company is looking to expand it’s sales force. They are currently looking for a part time employee, working flexible hours, to market their insurance product to medical practices and groups around the country.
Individual will be:
- Initiating phone calls and emails to prospective healthcare groups
- Providing detailed explanations to contacts about the product suite and services
- Partnering with Sales Team to share information on qualified leads
- Recording and reporting interactions into a Client Relationship Manager (CRM)
- Meeting monthly goals for appointments set
Qualifications required include:
- Undergraduate degree or related experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in inside telesales
- Proficient applicable knowledge using MS Office Suites
- Excellent verbal and grammar
- Professional phone voice and personality
- Experience in medical and/or insurance industry a plus
Offered compensation includes:
- Hourly rate depends on experience, with closure bonuses
- Licensing and training in group life, disability, and long-term care insurance
- Strong sales and marketing support and tools
Please apply if you are interested in starting an excellent career in sales and insurance. Position could potentially move into a full time position.
Click here to submit your confidential resume and cover letter.