AVANT is recruiting for a Raleigh, NC location of a large multi-national corporation looking to hire an experienced Compensation Analyst to support and assist the Compensation Director in designing, building, and communicating policies that further the company’s long term compensation and business strategy goals.
Individual will be:
- Working and communicating with HR on new and ongoing competitive compensation programs
- Continually researching salary ranges, hourly wages, and competitive benefit packages
- Performing as compensation interface for HR and management
- Overseeing the performance management and performance review systems
- Assisting in preparing budget proposals and presentations
- Other duties as needed by Director and HR department
Qualifications required are:
- Bachelor’s in HR or a related field
- Minimum 3 years working as Compensation Analyst in a corporate setting
- Proficient in Performance Management Systems
- Prior experience with HRIS
- Expert in MS Excel with analytical skills
- PHR and/or CDP a plus
Compensation will be based on experience ($65k+) and relocation assistance is available. Click here to apply on-line and submit a confidential resume.