Individual is primary interface with high-end clients inquiring into and reserving space on luxury golf vacations, including cruises and private jet tours. Responds to customer inquiries about various tour package details and availability. Manages all ongoing communications with clients relating to their tour participation. Individual needs to understand high service expectations and be comfortable interacting with wealthy clients from around the world. Position involves general office management responsibilities. Position also involves limited international travel. Compensation is competitive, with a complete benefits package (health and retirement) and bonus opportunity.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Detail oriented with ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Good communicator –verbal and written
- Knowledge of the travel industry and/or extensive personal travel
- Knowledge of golf and/or golf courses
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated team player
- Self starter
- Minimum of 12 years administrative experience
- Travel booking experience, cruise specific beneficial
- Solid computer skills, experience with Filemaker Pro a plus
- International travel experience beneficial
- Experience working with sophisticated clientele
- Must have or promptly obtain a passport
To apply for this job please visit www.avant.jobs.