A growing company is searching to fill FIVE first-shift Patient Coordinator positions in Raleigh immediately! Interested candidates must have a healthcare background where they are able to give guidance in case of emergency needs.
Requirements of the Patient Coordinator:
- Clean Drug Screen
- Clean background (unfortunately no felony convictions)
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- At least 3 years of call center, clinic, hospital, or medical office experience
- Excellent communication skills to speak or educate patients, family members, doctors, etc.
- Must be able to be motivated, compassionate
- Knowledge of MSP preferred
- Computer proficiency
- Strong & timely attendance is imperative
Responsibilities of the Patient Coordinator:
- Acts as a liaison between patients, relatives, & healthcare organizations
- Answer patient calls in call center & accurately input information into system with proper documentation
- Verify insurance benefits & educate patient on a variety of policies & procedures
- Abides patient privacy laws and company policies in protecting patient information
- Arrange patient appointments and transfers in a timely manner
Compensation of the Patient Coordinator
The starting salary for this position ranges from $12.00 – $14.00 per hour.
To apply for this job please visit avant.jobs.