Up for the challenge of being a TIG Welder for thin aluminum? This temp-to-hire position with a large company in the Mebane, NC area might be right for you!
Interested candidates MUST HAVE 3+ years TIG Welding experience.
Responsibilities of the TIG Welder:
- Set up & operate fabrication equipment
- Determine dimensions & tolerances of finished work pieces
- Perform quality inspections of parts
- Maintain good housekeeping in work area
- Act responsibly and follow safe operating practices
Requirements of the TIG Welder:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Clean Background
- Clean Drug Screen
- At least 3 years of TIG Welding experience
- Previous metal fabrication background
- Must have experience with welding thin aluminum
- Dimensional measuring and shop math competence
- Able to lift objects up to 50 lbs
Compensation for the TIG Welder:
The starting salary for this position ranges between $12.00 – $18.00 per hour depending on experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.avant.jobs.