Résumé Fundamentals Workshop
“Is your résumé a blank page?”, “Is it a pile of garbled information?”, “Have you submitted countless résumés and still find yourself looking for a position?”, “Do you feel like you should list everything you have ever done on your résumé?”
If you answered “Yes!” and are an AVANT candidate, you are now eligible for nearly a 65% discount on this workshop that jump-starts your résumé!
In 2 hours, you will:
- Learn current résumé conventions and formats from a professional résumé writer
- Have each résumé section explained to you, with sample text for inspiration
- Draft your résumé on a paper template that you can then type on your own time
- Benefit from expert guidance by a professional editor and résumé writer as you write your résumé
- Receive a handout, “Job Search Basics,” that addresses the job search process, résumés, cover letters, networking, LinkedIn, and interview tips
Total cost: $110 (due prior to start of workshop; cash only)
Preregistration and nonrefundable $10 cash deposit required; space is limited
AVANT Candidate rate = $40
Our workshop leader, Heidi Scott Giusto, Ph.D., of Career Path Writing Solutions, is a professional writer and editor who specializes in résumés, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles.
Offered at AVANT on Thursdays from 9am – 11am
Choose from ONE of the following:
March 6, 13, 20, or 27
Sign up today! Registration is limited.
email Triangle@AVANT.jobs or call 919-361-2056 to register.