AVANT Group, LLC is working with a North American Company in seeking a talented person to join their North American Crop Protection team based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
This company offers a broad range of adjuvants, surfactants, emulsifiers, dispersants, and solvents that improve the performance of herbicides, fungicides, and insecticides and also have applicability for fertilizer, seed, soil conditioning, turf & ornamental and related end uses.
Technical Leader responsibilities include:
- Provide technical guidance as well as marketable formulation and application solutions contributing to sales growth at existing and new customers.
- Develop and champion to completion technical projects identified as having high potential for commercial success.
- Design, supervise, and conduct laboratory projects, presenting results to internal and external audiences.
- Understand and anticipate customer needs and market trends to identify new business opportunities.
- Foster and maintain relationships with external customers and the market through customer visits with sales and business management personnel. This includes participation in trade organizations and conferences.
- Develop and support value propositions for product offerings.
- Participate in strategy development.
- Serve as the key technical liaison for business management, sales, and other technical staff in support of NA Crop Protection market strategies and needs.
- Coordinate efforts with Our company’s Global Crop Technical Competency Center in Germany.
- Mentor technical colleagues.
This company offers a competitive salary and bonus structure. Relocation assistance is available. Also available: tuition reimbursement, matching donation program, retirement package options, as well as full insurance package.
- 5 – 7+ years experience required
- A team oriented, highly motivated self-starter with minimum 5-8 years formulation experience in the crop protection and tank mix markets.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the industry and key technologies. Basic understanding of surfactants and related chemistries.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Chemistry, Plant Physiology, or related discipline.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Includes report preparation and presentation skills.
- Ability to use strong listening, analytical, and problem solving skills to identify, develop, and explain solutions to customer needs.
- Leadership and people management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs. SAP experience a plus.
- Travel requirements are expected to be in the range of 15 – 35%; majority
Competitive salary and bonus are dependent on experience.
Click HERE to apply.